Choosing a pest control or exterminating company can be confusing.
There are a few simple things to consider:
- Make sure the pest control company you choose is a member of State and National Organizations. New Jersey (NJPMA) National (NPMA). Membership in these organizations shows theses companies are committed to continuing education. NJPMA and NPMA hold numerous continuing education classes during the year to help educate the pest control industry. At PermaKIll Exterminating we attend these meetings on a regular basis. This month we are attending NJPMA meetings on Integrated Pest Management in Schools and Controlling Wildlife. This winter we will be attending the NPMA Eastern Conference. We at Permakill believe that education is the best way to provide the best pest control service.
- Ask friends and neighbors who have had a good experience with an exterminator. Most of our new customers come from referrals.
- Make sure the pest control company is licensed by the State of New Jersey.
- Make sure the pest control technicians that will be servicing are licensed by the State of New Jersey. Licensed pest control technicians indicate the company is serious about education.
- Reviews are important. Remember sometimes reviews are not always accurate.
- Ask about warranties. Sometimes to control a pest it may take more than one visit. Are repeat visits part of your agreement?
- When interviewing a pest control company, explain exactly what and where is the pest problem. Many times when we perform an inspection the pest(s) are not visible at the time of inspection. Proper identification of the pest will ensure a successful treatment. If the prospective pest control company does not listen to you, don’t choose them. Many companies will only offer contract agreements and not one time services. You are the customer so choose what pest control service you want.
- Most of this information can be found on websites.
- Does the exterminator return calls and emails? If the initial contact is difficult, the rest of the experience will probably be difficult. If you have to leave a message with the pest control company that should not disqualify them. It may mean that other people want to buy there service. What is IMPORTANT is they return the call or email. We return all calls and emails.
- If all these items are followed and you don’t get a good feeling go on to the next exterminator.
- We are a locally owned and family operated company and we believe it is best to support local businesses.
PermaKill Exterminating would like to perform your pest control service. Contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions and provide an estimate. Give us a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.